"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

2.02.2010

LETTERS OF THE DAY

Today, I have a ton of things that I would like to say to people/things.

Dear Female Students at UGA,

Get your own style. Wearing big t-shirts, leggings, Ugg boots, and Ray-Bans is not a style. It might have been one at one time, but now it is just plain dumb. You are not being cute, you are just blending in. I seriously saw two girls wearing the exact same outfit today getting on the bus. It's not cool. There needs to be a drastic wardrobe change on this campus...


Dear Rain,

You know I only like you when I am inside and if you are accompanied by a thunderstorm. Let's keep these cold, rainy days to a minimum...



Dear Tulip,

I am sorry that Max attacked you last night. I will try and keep you alive...


Dear Blog,

STOP MAKING ME THINK ABOUT YOU. All I have done today during my classes is think about what I can do to make my blog better. How I can put pictures up, what colors I should use, how I can make mine unique, etc. Knock it off...

AND FINALLY

Dear Next Wednesday,

Hurry up...

No comments:

Post a Comment