"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

4.23.2010

DAYS 19 AND 20

Happy late Earth Day!

Day 19:

They had a big gathering on campus yesterday and this was one of the posters they had hanging up!

Day 20:
(i'm posting two picture for today)
These aren't pictures that I took (obviously), but today I was supposed to have my Access Lab Practical. I got in the lab, got my computer ready and was expecting the TA to walk in and tell us to go ahead and start; instead, I heard the fire alarm. Apparently someone pulled the fire alarm! We all had to wait outside and by the time we were able to go back in, it was too late to start the practical so it was rescheduled. Now I have the entire weekend to study for it!! So thanks to whoever pulled the alarm :)

So, I was sitting here just a few minutes ago really craving a kiwi. Kayla walked into the living room and I told her to go out and buy me one. She wouldn't (whaaaat?). I was SO shocked that she wouldn't go to the grocery store and buy me a kiwi! Anyways, she told me no and then said she had a surprise for me. I thought it was going to be a drawing of a kiwi or something, but she walked out of her room and threw me a kiwi! I was so excited and although I ate it in like .25 seconds, it was very delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment