"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

4.04.2010

HAPPY EASTER!


Easter is by far the best holiday.


Going to church on Easter Sunday is something that I really look forward to. The music is always awesome and it never fails that there are people standing up because there aren't enough seats. I love knowing that people come to church on this day because it means something to them. They may not go every Sunday, but at least they do go to celebrate this holiday. The sermon is always good also. Just everything in general on this day makes me happy!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment