"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

5.15.2010

GREY'S ANATOMY

I promise I will catch up one the 365 Pictures thing, but did anyone see the preview for Grey's Anatomy season finale?! Holy moly! It looks awesome. Grey's always has the best finales which is why it is in my top 2 favorite shows :) So, before I catch up on everything else, my #1 priority is to catch up on Grey's! Only 8 episodes to go!!



THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so random....I mean, I know I'm only on season three (or four?), but a hospital hostage situation seems out of place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does seem kind of random, but what do they do that isnt random? lol. its like the bomb episode. i guess theyll some how lead into it...it is 2 hours long!!

    ReplyDelete