"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

5.18.2010

TRIPLE MOVIE FEATURE...WHAT?!?!

Day 45:


Catie came over yesterday and we had a triple movie marathon for her birthday! For her presents, Sara, Kayla, and I got her TOMS and the third season of Will&Grace (she can expect that i will steal that from her very soon). We also went to see Date Night, Remember Me, and we rented It's Complicated.



Date Night
: very funny, i would definitely see it again! steve carell and tina fey are great together
Remember Me: this is my second time seeing it and it was still awesome, very good movie
It's Complicated: geared more toward the older audience, but still very funny. by the way, john krasinski, i love you

Day 46:

After work tonight, I'm heading to Kayla's house and we're leaving for the beach tomorrow morning! I can't wait! In order to prepare for tomorrow's journey and the following week, I have to pack. For some reason, I always seem to pack too much, but oh well! At least I'm going to Florida!!

4 comments:

  1. You can never pack too much!

    You have to pack enough so that you can dress according to mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate packing... I always overpack because I bring so many outfits 'just in case'... enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your room is better than mine, i have to pack my things,

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see all 3 of those movies!

    and what a fab gal you are to have purchased your friend some TOMS :) LOVE those simple little shoes!!

    ReplyDelete