"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

7.19.2010

DAYS 103 - 109

Day 103:


source

I finally watched Alice in Wonderland! In my opinion, the title was very misleading. Of course, it was about Alice being in Wonderland, but for what I gathered, this was based off Through the Looking Glass more than Alice. I went into the movie thinking that it would be more like the cartoon movie, but I was mistaken. Big time. It was very different, but for the most part, I liked it. The acting was very good, even though Anne Hathaway got on my nerves a little. This really made me want to read the book!

Day 104:



I stayed by the pool for most of the day, but I would have much rather been here, soaking in the sun.

Day 105:




I finished Mary Poppins! It was so good! I really love the movie and the play so I knew I would love the book. Although the characters were a little different from the movie, it was still so good. I think this book is going to be added to my Christmas list.

Day 106:


source

I got called in to work early, but the day was a pretty successful one. Since it was a one day sale, I decided to go ahead and get my mom's Christmas present :) I've heard her mention it before so I know she'll like it! I also got a new necklace. I've been watching it since it came in the store and on Friday, it was marked down from $100 to only $9.99. Oh how I love sales!

Day 107:



I worked the majority of the day, again. But it wasn't too bad, considering I kept playing this song over and over again in my head. I love it!

Day 108:


source

Yesterday, I headed home after work to get some stuff from Mom. I planned on only staying until around 9 then heading back to the apartment, but other plans were made. Adam rented The Bounty Hunter so of course, I had to stay and watch it! I really like Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie. It was pretty good, but it was yet again, another typical comedy/love story. I guess I'm ready for someone to come out with a movie that is unpredictable.

Day 109:

i'll post the picture later :)

In the many things that I brought home yesterday, I brought back a homemade calzone that my mom made. They were delicious! It has some kind of meat, spinach, and cheese in them. YUM. I will definitely eat this before I go to work tonight!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE that John Mayer song! Did you see the dance they did for it on So You Think You Can Dance? It was absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. own, cute song.... i love,


    good choice


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week :) Love the song by John Mayer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your blog. I am now a follower here. I will be back for more updates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one great sale....wow, love your new necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new necklace! I can't wait to watch Alice in Wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like gerard butler and i've seen a ton of other stuff he's been in but i haven't seen the bounty hunter yet because i can pretty much guess how it's going to end haha. but maybe i will. good post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't seen either of those movies. love john mayer! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas shopping already! You are def. prepared :)

    I loved Alice in Wonderland!

    -B

    ReplyDelete