"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

10.17.2010

DAYS 193 - 199

Day 193:


To begin a very movie-filled week, Kayla and I decided to watch Doubt. Sadly though, it was removed from the instant thing on NetFlix so we picked 28 Days instead. I had only seen parts of the movie and I don't think Kayla had seen any of it, so it seemed like a good choice. It was an okay movie and we have yet to finish it, maybe we'll do that this week...

Day 194:


There was a woman that I helped at work on Tuesday that spent over $400 on her daughter's new wardrobe. It was crazy! I haven't had a sale like that in a very long time. Luckily, I had a small sales goal so I went over it :)

Day 195:


BBQ chicken? Yes please! I didn't know what to make for dinner, so I settled for this! Very delicious!

Day 196:


We watched one of my favorite movies in my interpersonal relationships class, The Break-Up. That movie is so funny and I love that it's not one that is super predictable. We only watched some of it, but I really want to sit down and watch the whole thing now.

Day 197:


I finally watched The Book of Eli. I had heard that it was a really good movie so I decided to rent it for the night. I was painting while I was watching it so I didn't get all of the details and such, but for the most part, I thought it was pretty good!

Day 198:


Have you ever played "Telephone Pictionary?" This game is so much fun!! Depending on how many people are playing, each person gets the same number of cards (if 12 people are playing then everyone gets 12 cards). Everyone starts by writing a phrase on the first card, then they pass it to the person on their left. That person then puts the phrase on the back of the stack and draws a picture to go with the phrase and passes the stack. The next person then makes up a phrase to go with the drawing and so on. By the time the stack gets back to you, the first phrase changes so much! This was so much fun and it was hilarious to see what the final drawings were. You should all play this game when you're with a group of friends next!

Day 199:


Poor little Levi has to wear this cone on his head when no one's home so he doesn't lick the bandage. It's so pitiful, but really funny at the same time. When he walks/hobbles, all you can see is the cone bouncing up and down. He gets the bandage off tomorrow so he hopefully won't be bouncing around anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment