"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

11.12.2010

OH CONAN



This had to be one of the funniest interviews I have ever seen! I didn't know what to expect from Michael Cera, but he was pleasantly surprising.


The second quest, Julie Bowen, was pretty good too.

Conan O'Brien is hilarious! His promos for the show which moved to TBS were so funny and so far, his interviews have been too. I didn't really watch him when he was on NBC, but I've been watching him now and it keeps me laughing for a solid hour!

2 comments:

  1. michael cera is really funny. :D

    p.s. check out my giveaway.

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah...This show is awesome!



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete