"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

1.03.2011

CHRISTMAS...STILL?!

First off, I am planning some big changes for my little blog :) Hopefully, I'll follow through with everything, but soon there might be a new name, new banner, and new layout. I still haven't picked everything out yet, but look for some changes soon!

Now, I hope everyone had a happy new year! I'm still riding the high of Christmas so this post will be filled with presents and of course more shopping!

my present to my grandma! the lyrics are from the song that my aunt sang at my grandpa's funeral :)

all of my awesome Mary Poppins present from my dad and step-mom. the snow globe plays "Chim Chim Cheree," the cup says "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," and the umbrella is just like the one she has in the movie! i felt like a little kid opening those presents :)



------------------------

Now, on to today's shopping trip!


I used up the rest of my Barnes & Noble giftcard, used some of the Forever 21 giftcards, and I could NOT pass up the Vera Bradley bag! I love it!

My favorite purchase of the day though was the earrings from Forever 21. I've been looking for some this color and for only $1.50, I had to get them!

I'm going to cheat again and say that this post is for days 273 - 278. I PROMISE there will be actual picture for each day next time!

------------------------


By the way, I suggest you all listen to this song on repeat. It is amazing!

7 comments:

  1. LOL your shopping cracks me up! :) And I love Catch Me if You Can...we should watch it! (and True Blood!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That umbrella is flat out awesome! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I LOVE Adele!!
    2. Those earrings are so lovely!
    3. You scored some amazing finds lady!!
    4. Happy New Year Gorgeous xoxo MUAH!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a very merry Christmas! Hilariously cool umbrella!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Adelle. Such a great song. Looking forward to seeing the new changes you decide to make to your blog. My mom loves Mary Poppins. She would die over that umbrella!

    ReplyDelete