"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

4.19.2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 14-19


Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Mi madre of course :)

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die

It's a little strange, but I would love to see a whale jump out of the water in front of me one day. I don't know why, but it seems like it would be such a cool experience!

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you

My entire family inspires me in many different ways!

Day 17: A picture of something/someone who's made a big impact on your life lately

School lately has had a very large impact on my life/future. I've been thinking about where I want to live when I'm done, what I want to do with my life, and who I want to work with. Being in 3 service learning classes this semester has left me with a more specific age group I want to work with when I'm done with school and it has also let me see that social work maybe the right career path. I've been thinking of clinical social work and getting my masters in that so I would still end up in the hospital, but there are other things that I still have to think about!


Day 18: A picture of someone who is like a sister/brother to you

I lived with them the past 2 years, I've definitely had emotion breakdowns with both of them and I definitely consider both of them close enough to be sisters. :)

Catie is also in this category!

Day 19: A picture of you when you were little

 I totally rocked that outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment