"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

4.26.2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 21-26


Day 21: A picture of your favorite night


Yes, of course, back to NYC! This was such an amazing night because we went to see Wicked then to Rockefeller Center to look at the city. It was a breathtaking scene!

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at


I've never really tried, but it would be awesome to be able to sew. I would make clothes left and right which of course would save me money!

Day 23: A picture of your favorite book


I go back and forth with my favorite book. I don't really have one :/. I read quite a bit so it's hard to pick just one! As of right now, I would have to say that The Green Mile was one of my favorites.

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change


This is an odd one. I don't really know of anything that I would like to change. Maybe my hair color? I would love to have more of a reddish tint for some reason.

Day 25: A picture of your favorite day


So I'm just going to pretend that it says days...I would definitely say that my favorite days include UGA football games! I love hanging out with everyone before the game and then celebrating after when they win. Such fun times!

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you


Family, again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment