"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

4.01.2011

AND A NEW ONE BEGINS...

So here's to starting the 30 day challenge! I'm sure it will be much easier than the 365 day thing :)

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts


1. I am a soon to be fourth year at the University of Georgia
2. I have 1 brother, 3 step-brothers, and 4 step-sisters
3. My major is Child and Family Development and I would like to go into Family Life Education
4. I would LOVE to travel anywhere and everywhere...even if it's in the US
5. Someday, I want to live in New York City and North/South Carolina (either one!)
6. 2 of my top 5 movies are cartoons...Anastasia and Beauty and the Beast (the others are What Lies Beneath, The Grinch, and The Notebook)
7. My first name is my mother's maiden name
8. I cry very easily and I can't control it!
9. I've been at Macy's for an entire year now...although it seems much longer
10. Reading and painting are my hobbies
11. I am a TERRIBLE decision maker...I can never make up my mind
12. I would absolutely love living somewhere that stays cold year-round...or at least where we don't have scorching summers
13. I've only traveled out of the southeast once (hey-o, NYC)
14. I want to own a Great Pyrenees when I have my own place...I already have his/her name picked out :)
15. I am obsessed with the following shows: Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Will & Grace, and 30 Rock (I own all but 30 Rock and I'm working on that one!)
That was easier than I thought it was going to be!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment