"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

7.11.2011

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

I know, I know, everyone's missed my little updates sooooooo much! Well, I'm back! :) For this post though, instead of updating on EVERYTHING that's happened in the past few months, I'll just finish the 30 Day Challenge, which was supposed to be finished at the end of April. I'm such a slacker...


Day 28: a picture of something you're afraid of

Bridges are one of the most frightening things in the world. I don't know why I loathe them, but every time I have to cross one, I get kinda nervous. I just have the fear that one will collapse...I know that's highly unlikely, but that's all I can think about!

Day 29: a picture that always makes you smile

I laugh every time I see this picture because we all look so happy! This was the day before orientation at UGA when we were just hanging out for our first night in the dorms. Sara decided she wanted to join Catie and I in our room so she moved her mattress onto our floor and stayed in there with us. It was a preview of what the next few years were like!

Day 30: a picture of someone you miss


Nanny and Papa, two of the people that I love the most, that have passed away.

Well kids, that's all for now! I'll try not to let more than 2 months pass before I update next!

No comments:

Post a Comment