"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

8.01.2011

FIRE

So I'm sure everyone around me is probably very tired of hearing Adele (since that's all I ever play), but I love her latest album, 21. I could listen to the entire album, not skipping any of the songs, over and over again...which I do way too frequently. There are upbeat songs, there are simple ones with just the piano, there are songs that I belt at the top of my lungs, and there are ones that I just sit and listen to the words. One song in particular, Set Fire to the Rain, is one that I can't wait to hear everyday when I get in my car. It's just one of those songs that will never get old.



No comments:

Post a Comment