"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

12.16.2011

NEW PROJECT!

So yes, I know I haven't been on this little blog of quite some time now (over 4 months!!), but I have a reason, I promise! School has been absolutely crazy! But more on that later, I'll do a couple of catch up posts soon...possibly one for each month?! Anywho, I finally broke down and ordered some pictures last night for my new little project. I wanted to do a "collage" of my favorite New York pictures (here we are, 9 months after the vacation and I'm still talking about it...yeah yeah...). I picked out 7 of my favorite and ordered them in a larger size. Now, I just have to get the frames and find them a new home on my walls!








I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for this project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment