"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

12.16.2011

NOVEMBER

November was, by far, the busiest month of the semester. I had stuff due almost every class for the first couple of weeks. The last few were spent working on a 52 page portfolio and a 40 page paper (we had to develop a Family Life Education program...very long and tedious). Thanksgiving break came around and those were the only things I could think of! I did however, take the time of paint something new...for the first time in a few months!


I was tempted to leave the painting with just the background because it looked really cool, but the face adds a little something-something to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment