"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

4.25.2010

DAYS 21 AND 22

Day 21:

After working all day, I decided to come home and read a little bit of The Lovely Bones instead of studying...I don't know yet if it was the right decision. We will see Wednesday afternoon.

Day 22:

Mom, Weyman, Debbie, Eric, and Grace all came up today and they went to church with me! I was so excited to let them see the church that I really enjoy in Athens. Since I haven't been home in a while, Mom brought me my mail and this was inside it. I like to think that this picture represents me telling the card not to get me into trouble. Hopefully, I'll be able to control myself when it comes to buying new clothes!

5 comments:

  1. Do you plan on reading the book before watching the movie? If so, that is so smart. I've been watching all the latest Nicholas Spark books that have been out and I wished I read the books first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shelley's first credit card! Actually, I don't really know if it is your first one....with great power comes great responsibility. REMEMBER IT!


    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, how is the lovely bones? I don't know if I could read it... I started to read Lucky and literally could not stop crying.

    Unravelled Threads
    Don't forget to enter my custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure how I felt about that book - you'll have to let us know what you thought about it.

    ReplyDelete