"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

4.25.2010

I NEED MORE...

Motivation.

I don't have any motivation for school work at all! I sit down and try to get some studying done and instead, I end up shopping online. I made a list of all of the grades I have to make to end up with A's and B's and yes, the grades have to be good, but nothing I do makes me want to study. The tests I have this week are in two very boring classes: Management of Information Systems and Technology (MIST) and Housing and Consumer Economics (HACE). Boring, right? In order to exempt those finals though, I have to make decent grades on those tests. I made a study schedule that I should be following now, but if I was, then I would be done studying for HACE and it would be a review tomorrow and Tuesday and today should be a review for all of my MIST information. Instead, I haven't even started with either of them. I just don't have any motivation at all to sit down and read about retirement and e-commerce. There are two weeks left in the semester before 3 months of glorious summer; I think I have it in my head that if I don't study and do something else that is actually interesting, the time will go by quicker and it will be summer before I know it! Hopefully, between now and an hour from now, I will find some tiny but of motivation inside me and I will be able to sit down and study. HOPEFULLY!

2 comments:

  1. Ha story of my life! I have two exams this Wednesday, one is Business Law (worth 50%) and the other is Business Decision Models (worth 40%), needless to say - I can't study whatsoever, and end up making wish lists of things I want to buy hahah, pretty sad, I know! Probs going to fail these exams! Anyway, you're not the only one in this situation! xo

    ReplyDelete