"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

10.10.2010

DAYS 187 - 192

Day 187:

I always feel so relieved after a test. As soon as I turn it in and walk out, I feel like the day is so much better!

Day 188:


I made calzones for dinner and they were delicious. They contained spinach, mozarella cheese, and sausage. They were so tasty!

Day 189:


I broke out my boots! I wore the tan ones I got from Forever 21 last year and I got so many compliments on them. I can't wait until the weather stays the same for a while and I can wear boots every day. I love fall.

Day 190:


We saw The Social Network, and while it was a good movie, I don't think I could actually sit through it again for a while. There was so much conversation and not enough action. I didn't really go into the movie expecting action, but I felt like the entire movie was all conversation. There was hardly a moment where someone wasn't talking. It was a great movie though, I felt so bad for Eduardo, and Mark Zuckerberg seemed like the biggest DB.

Day 191:


Game day again! My manager gave me this day off so I was able to go to the game. This one was against the University of Tennessee and surprisingly, we won! This season hasn't been too good, but luckily UGA was able to walk away with a win. :)

Day 192:


I plan on catching up with Grey's tonight. I've missed the last two weeks so hopefully, I can find time after work to watch them!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't completely gush over The Social Network. I've yet to see it, but I'll definitely be waiting until it comes out onDemand.

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots are so pretty! I adore the color, and need a pair like that -- badly!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the same way about tests - i actually have a math exam on tuesday that i should be studying for (but i'm not, haha!). and i like your take on the social network - a lot of people have raved about it, and it's just refreshing to read about someone not raving about it. and i gotta catch up on grey's too. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete