"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

10.10.2010

PREVIEWS

One of the best parts about going to the movies, in my opinion, is the seeing the movie previews. When we went to see The Social Network, one of the previews was for Stone:


I finally know who Edward Norton is! I've always heard the name, but I could never match it with a face. Any-who, this movie looks pretty interesting. Plus, Robert DeNiro is awesome (especially in Hide and Seek).

I saw this one on People one day recently, it's for The Tourist:


I'm not a big fan of Angelina Jolie, but I have to admit that she is an awesome actress. And how can you not like Johnny Depp? Whoever decided to put them in a movie together is a very smart person.

When we walked out of the theater, there was a movie poster for this movie, Unstoppable:


Denzel Washington is one of my favorite actors (have you see John Q? if no, then go rent it now!) and Chris Pine is making his way up the list. Plus, if you remember this post, you can see why I really want to see the movie. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, these all look pretty good! I'm really not a fan of Angelina (coughhomewreckercough) Jolie, but Johnny Depp is always great!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to seethe social network! I love but hate watching previews! I love getting excited for the movie but I hate it when it tells you too much!

    Rachael

    p.s. Be sure to check out my giveaway when you get the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Q is AMAZING! And these all look good.

    I agree, one of my favorite parts of going to the movies in the previews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST go out and rent lots of Edward Norton flicks. He's an amazing actor!

    ReplyDelete