"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

1.10.2011

DAYS 279 - 284

Day 279:


I decided to be a nice friend and help Katie out with her work on Wednesday. We ended up driving all over the place, getting some delicious chocolate from a bakery and trying to avoid the rain (which was easy for me since she was the one that kept having to get out of the car :) ). I didn't take a picture that day though so I thought I would just use this one from Junior Prom!

Day 280:



I didn't get this exact shirt, but I picked up a Glee shirt at work for under $5! The one I bought is a gray t-shirt that has WMHS written across the front of it. I never thought I would wear a  shirt like that, but for that price and the fact that the show is amazing, I had to have it :)

Day 281:


This isn't the greatest picture, but the clouds were so pretty!

Day 282:


So, as you can see, I can't stay away from shopping! But, I got yet another awesome deal and bought a scarf just like this one from work for only $3. Who would turn down that deal?!

Day 283:


Happy Birthday Dad!! I hope you had a great one today :)

Day 284:


Technically, the day has started. Therefore, I'm going to use this picture I took a while ago! The snow is coming down so hard right now! It's been snowing for a couple of hours and we probably have over 4 inches. School was supposed to star tomorrow, but they canceled it so the semester is off to a great start :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your prom dress. I want a Glee shirt!! And it's snowing here as well! It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been snowing here like crazy too! And I need to get my Mum a GLEE shirt :) She'd love that! xo

    ReplyDelete