"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

1.19.2011

DAYS 285 - 293

Day 285:


We were stuck in the house for a couple of days because of the snow. We got close to 6 inches so there was no way we were even going to try and leave. The snow was so pretty and it delayed school so I didn't mind it :)

Day 286:


Day 287:


Although school was delayed, I still had 2 classes. My morning started off with Midlife and Elder Years, which I can tell will be one of the classes I doodle in. It's just not that interesting!

Day 288:


$4.99 for four Tommy Hilfiger mugs?? Yes, please! The TF holiday stuff went on sale so I decided to purchase the coffee cups. They all have different designs on them and they are very cute. I used one tonight for tea!

Day 289:


House party with Sara? Of Course! It was a nice ending to a long day :)

Day 290:


This book is so good so far! I haven't really had that much time to read, but so far it's been awesome. I'm so ready to finish it and see the movie when it comes out!

Day 291:


This movie was showing at the $1.99 theater so we had to go. And the movie did not disappoint. Robert Downey Jr. was hilarious and of course Zach Galifianakis kept me laughing.

Day 292:


The rest of the Tommy Hilfiger stuff went on sale so I bought 3 packs of the candles. I figure they will make good presents for next years gift exchange up in Rome.

Day 293:


My night = Beauty and the Beast + making cookies. I absolutely love the beginning of the semester where you don't have to worry about classes yet. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment