"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."

-Shel Silverstein

1.20.2011

WHAT'S TO COME


**all images from weheartit**

I haven't finished my latest painting yet even though it's been 90% done for a couple of months...
These pictures kind of show what the main idea about it is though and when I figure out what it needs to be complete, I'll make a post about it :)

I hope everyone's having a happy Thursday! The weekend's just a few hours away, thankfully!

P.S. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finale is tonight! Sadly, I will be at work when it comes on, but I hope everyone is able to catch it at some point tonight!

Day 294

No comments:

Post a Comment